Limited Product Warranty
Limited warranty offered by eCapture Technologies, Inc. (“eCapture”): eCapture offers the original purchaser a limited warranty that the LyfieEye, LyfieLink, LyfieU2C, Accessory Pouch and Carry Case (“Product”) will be free from any defects in material in accordance with the terms and conditions as follows:
- Warranty period of the limited warranty is 12 months from the original purchase date with the valid purchase proof issued by eCapture or authorized eCapture retailers, or 12 months from the Product manufacture date code if the valid purchase proof cannot be attached and provided when requesting for this warranty service.This limited warranty is offered to the
- This limited warranty is offered to the original purchaser only and shall not be assignable or transferrable. The warranty service for the limited warranty is provided by eCapture only during said warranty period and in the country or region where this Product was purchased.
- The warranty service for the limited warranty is provided by eCapture only during said warranty period and in the country or region where this Product was purchased.
- Customer shall bear the cost of shipping the Product to customer service center of eCapture. eCapture shall bear the cost of shipping the Product back to customer after the completion of service under this limited warranty.
- This limited warranty only applies to the specific smartphone models which were defined by eCapture to be compatible at point of purchase of the Product (“Specific Model”).
- The original purchaser of the Product shall contact Support@Lyfie.com and report any defect of the Product within the warranty period.
- eCapture may either repair the Product, replace it by offering a new Product, or refund the purchase amount in the most efficient way pursuant to eCapture’s sole discretion.
Situations that Limited Warranty does NOT cover, even within the warranty period:
- The Product is found to be incompatible to any other model of smartphone, rather than the Specific Model.
- Defects, malfunction or damages caused by abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage (as stated in the Product user manual), exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized connections, unauthorized repair, misuse (e.g. operating other than as specified in the Product user manual), neglect, abuse, accidents, alteration, improper installation, or other acts which are not the fault of eCapture.
- Product furnished with illegible or absent serial number on packaging. Product lenses and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged under normal use.
- Product lenses and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged under normal use.
**eCapture reserves the right to amend or adapt these warranty conditions with implications for the future at its discretion at any time.